Join the ranks of our illustrious Corporate Members. Giving through corporate membership in The Explorers Club allows your corporation to actively participate in exploration, to promote the ideal of exploration and scientific research, and to support young explorers who will one day be leaders in science, field research, and business.
The Explorers Club strongly values corporate participation and support for its endeavors. Many corporate sponsors make equipment and products used in the field. Since the Club’s founding, manufacturers and explorers have worked together to develop and test new equipment and technologies. Advances in gear, communications, engineering, computing, and optics all have enabled explorers to travel higher, deeper, farther, and faster than ever before. The Club welcomes sponsorship from corporations whose businesses may not relate directly to exploration but whose philosophies are synergistic with our own.
Corporate sponsors are welcome to take part in expedition planning, participate actively in exploration, become partners in the awards to students for field research, and support other programs of the Club. Corporate members have complete access to the Lowell Thomas Building (our headquarters at 46 East 70th Street) and are able to enjoy all the programs and services available to individual members.
• Donors of $100,000 or more
• Donors of $50,000 or more
• Donors of $25,000 or more
• Donors of $15,000 or more
The privileges associated with corporate membership are determined in cooperation with each corporate member and tailored to their particular needs and objectives. The privileges typically include a selection of the following privileges, depending on the category of corporate membership and the particular requirements of the corporate member:
• Naming rights to events, programs, and so on.
• One or more tables at The Explorers Club Annual Dinner
• Adverts in our quarterly magazine, The Explorers Journal
• Adverts in our newsletter, The Explorers Log
• An Exhibit at The Explorers Club Annual Dinner
• A subscription to the The Explorers Journal
• A subscription to The Explorers Log
• Invitations to members events and public lectures
• A link on our website, explorers.org, to your corporation’s website
• Discounted rental rates for meetings and events at The Explorers Club
• Free or discounted rental of the board room at The Explorers Club
If your corporation is committed to science, education, and public service, then corporate membership will complement your goals. Your annual dues will help young explorers participate in serious field research with senior scientists and explorers through our Youth Activities Fund and will support graduate students and independent researchers through our Exploration Fund. Corporate membership also supports a program of public lectures, educational exhibits, and scientific seminars.
To explore the opportunity of joining as a corporate member, please contact the president of The Explorers Club—
President Alan H. Nichols